To get started
Caramelised onion and goats cheese tart.
The main event
Free range Kentish chicken with, fresh herbs, red wine and mushrooms.
Salmon en croûte, Champagne sauce (vegetarian Option).
Oh go on then
Classic Lemon torte.
A Selection of Cheeses, served with Cheese Biscuits, grapes and English Cox Apples.
To finish with
Coffee with mints.
- Harveys - £3 a pint
- Sella Artois - £3 a pint
- Pol Roger Brut Reserve - £35 a bottle
Sprits and Mixers
- Absolut Vodka £3 a Glass / £40 a bottle
- Sipsmiths Gin £3 a Glass / £40 a bottle
- Jagermeister with red Bull - £4 each.
- Moscow Mule - £5
- Sloegasm - £5
- A week in a beautiful house on the coast of North Cornwall.
- A Week in an amazing ski in ski out chalet in Val D’isere.
- A 300 bird day partridge shoot in Northamptonshire for 8 guns.
- A Nabucodonosor 15L of Pol Roger Champagne.
- 4 VIP tickets to the final of the Queens Tennis Tournament.
- A VIP viewing of the Welsh Guards changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace followed by lunch in St James Palace for 2 people.
- Two days Sailing aboard the Household division’s Yacht “Gladeye” in the Solent.
- A days sailing aboard “Way Beyond” in the Solent.
- A signed England Cricket Bat.
- A VIP tour of the Sipsmith Distillery for 10 people.
- 36 Holes of Golf at Westerham Golf Club with Lunch followed by full hospitality at Charlton Athletic watching a game of your choice.
- 36 Holes with lunch at Royal St Georges for 2 people.
BNHB Events is a non-profit organisation which is the brain child of Lieutenant Ben Bardsley of the 1st Battalion Welsh Guards.
On his recent deployment to Afghanistan on Herrick 16 in 2012, Lieutenant Bardsley was seriously injured by enemy gunfire. After a long but very successful rehabilitation process, he has experienced first-hand some of the amazing charities which have been set up to support injured servicemen and their families.
As a result Ben is now committed to raising not only awareness but as much money as possible for these charities to ensure they can continue with the amazing work they do. The Winter Wonderland Charity Ball will be the first of many take out fundraising events for these charities.
Ben looks forward to welcoming you all personally to the event, where he has set an ambitious target of raising £20,000 from the evening.
If you have any queries please feel free to contact Ben by email: email@example.com or Telephone 07793 820 891.
Date: 15 December 2012
Time: 7:30pm until 2:00am
Venue: Sutton Valence School
Address: North Street, Sutton Valence, Kent, ME17 3HL